Customer Service Guarantee Waiver
In accordance with Parts 5 Telecommunication (Customer Protection and Service Standard) Act 1999 (Cth) [The Act], and the Telecommunications (Customer Service Guarantee) Standard 2011 (No. 2) [CSG], ClicknCall proposes that you waive your protection and rights in full for your VoIP/Home Phone Service. As a customer, you are not obliged to waive your protection or rights in full, however in certain circumstances you acknowledge that ClicknCall reserves its right not to provide you with a service. The Protection and Rights you are waiving include:
- Damages for breach of performance standards, as per section 116 of the Act.
- Time for payment of damages for breach of performance standards, as per section 117A of the Act.
- Right of Contribution, as per section 118A of the Act.
- Guaranteed maximum connection periods, as per the CSG.
- Guaranteed maximum rectification period, as per the CSG.
- Information to be given to Customers, as per the CSG.
- Making and Changing Appointments, as per the CSG.